Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 01:48:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Talk Knitting Discussion Chat Forums - The Wool Shack
|-+  Knitting Chat
| |-+  Organise a Knitting Group Near You!
| | |-+  Gold Coast Knitting Group
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gold Coast Knitting Group  (Read 6933 times)
fitknit
Wool Shack Guru

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »

Hi Everyone,

This is a shout out to all Gold Coast knitters, resident or visitor, to join a new, enthusiastic group.

We meet on the first Tuesday of the month, from 9.15am on at Goldstein's Bakery (near Woolworths) Westfield, Helensvale.

So if you're in the area, why not join us for a knit and a natter!

girlofthealps
Wool Shack Newcomer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »

Do you guys still meet up? I live at Runaway Bay and would love to come to meetings if you still do them!
fitknit
Wool Shack Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 04:18:35 PM »

Yes, we do still meet...first Tuesday of the month!

renee
Wool Shack Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »

Hi
Do you guys ever meet after hours? I have small children so Tuesday mornings don't suit. The Southport Library is open 'til 8pm on a Thursday. Could that be an additional option at all??!!
Cheers
Renee
purlypink
Wool Shack Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 02:07:45 AM »

hello - i'm moving to the gold coast in a few months time, and just thought i would check if there was a group locally - i think we shall be spending a year initially near to broadbeach and then settling roundabouts.  i know the area fairly well, i have two step daughters living in the area - would the helensvale group be near for me?  i knit most days, love to design and make my own garments, have re-discovered freeforming again, and just generally love yarns.   i started a group here in yorkshire about five years ago, which i shall miss of course, but i'm sure if i find a new group i shall settle quicker!
look forward to hearing from anyone
bye for now
penny
sharlene
Wool Shack Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »

Anyone about to help with the location of an out of work hours/weekend knitting group on the Gold Coast.

Thanks
renee
Wool Shack Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

Hi
Tuesday mornings don't suit me either as I have two small children. We could start our own knitting circle. I was thinking Tuesday nights, at a cafe somewhere, from 7-9pm. Still looking for an appropriate cafe, though. Somewhere with comfy couches, maybe. Any thoughts?
Cheers
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length